Monday, June 20, 2011

Heidi montag addicted to the gym

HEIDI Montag is obsessed with her body!

The former reality TV star admits she’s been spending some serious time in the gym.

“I’ve been working out from, like, 5 a.m. to 7 p.m. for two months now. I’ve been working out really hard because I had this pool party and I was like, I have to be in shape,” said Heidi, who slipped back into a bikini for Saturday’s party at Las Vegas’ Wet Republic.

“And I was actually a lot overweight. It was the most I’ve ever been because I’ve kind of been in hiding eating pie with my husband and puppies, so I needed to get back in shape.

“I’ve been running a lot, and I’ve been doing weights. When you work out, you boost your metabolism, so you have to [make sure you eat enough].

“My breasts, because they’re so big, really needed some time. So I’m just starting to work out again after my surgery. Sometimes I get shooting pains, but I hear that’s normal.”


article source :http://www.showbizspy.com/article/234218/heidi-montag-addicted-to-the-gym.html

0 komentar:

Post a Comment