Sunday, July 17, 2011

'Transformers. 3'. not life-changing

"Transformers: Dark of the Moon" is the latest film around warring robots who get their way to earth

MICHELLE: I think this was the only one of the "Transformers" I have watched. And I was kind of tricked into it. Allen is one of the nicest guys you'll. ever meet. But he's. got a dark side, and it comes out once he wants to see an action film. He simply told "the movie" was showing at certain times and asked if I'd. like to see it on Saturday. I told yes, thinking we were going to see "Horrible Bosses"

ALLEN: I dispute the over account. I maintain Michelle brought up "Transformers" first. I was surprised, but I went with it. I'm. not a particular fan of "Transformers". I didn't. grow up with them. I thought the first movie was pretty good, the second movie was unwatchable. Supposedly the reason for making this one is the fabulous 3D. The 3D is good. I'm. not sure it justifies a third giant-intelligent-robots-fighting movie

MICHELLE: I'd. heard from two smart women that this film was not to be missed. It just goes to show you that action films are made for women, too. I doubt either of these women were dragged by their significant others. One told she was going to see it again. So I gave it a shot. I thought it wasn't. horrible. I didn't. love it. But I can't. say you should rent it because it's. probably improved on the big screen. It is what it's. advertised to be  solid action sequences with a charming lead actor.Shia LeBeouf's.character is now out of college, and
Advertisement
finds a dues-paying low-level office job tough behind saving the world with alien robots. He lives with his supermodel girlfriend in their castle

ALLEN: The movie has a lot of plot. More plot than a film of this type probably should have. It goes all the way back to the fifties and often involves a character spouting expositional monologues. Still you can't. fault the action sequences and the film has the god sense to play up the humor. One of the main autobots is voiced by Leonard Nimoy. At one point the character pronounces a line that will have "Star Trek" fans jaws dropping. This one depends on your mood

SOURCE

0 komentar:

Post a Comment